This Privacy and Cookies Policy explains how we use your personal information.
Who has control of your personal information?
Limpley Stoke Hotel, Leigh Park Hotel, Walton Park Hotel, Webbington Hotel and Spa are all trading names of Latona Leisure Limited, which is registered at Limpley Stoke House, Lower Limpley Stoke, Bath BA3 6HZ. These businesses are data controllers and will use your personal information as described in this Policy
How to contact us if you have any queries
We take the privacy of our customers very seriously and we are committed to protecting your personal information. If you have any questions in relation to the information we hold about you or our use of that information, please feel free to contact us at Operations, Latona Leisure Ltd, Limpley Stoke House, Lower Limpley Stoke, Bath BA3 6HZ
How do we collect your information?
We collect information about you in a number of different ways, including when you provide information on our website, in correspondence with us, by telephone and when you visit our hotels.
What information do we collect?
When you register through this website or at one of our hotels we ask for certain pieces of information. We may also collect, and process information provided by you, for example, by telephone or in other correspondence. The information we collect depends on which services you use but will include the following personal data:
Personal Data Why we collect it
Title So that we can identify you to personalise our services to you.
First Name So that we can identify you to personalise our services to you.
Last Name So that we can identify you to personalise our services to you.
Date of Birth To make sure you are old enough to receive information from us, to allow us to personalise our services to you and for our own internal analysis and research
Email Address We ask for your email address so that, where you have indicated your acceptance, we can send you emails about our company and offers
Telephone Number We ask for your telephone number so that, where you have indicated your acceptance, we can send you SMSs/text messages about our company and offers
Address and post code So, where you have indicated your acceptance, we can send you letters about our company and offers and for our own internal analysis and research
Your relevant Latona
Leisure Ltd Property So we can tailor our services to you and for our own internal analysis and research
Interests So we can tailor our services to you and for our own internal analysis and research.
What do we do with your personal information?
In addition to the uses described in the ‘What information do we collect?’ section above, we may also use your personal information for the following purposes:
– to respond to your enquiries. For example, if you write to us, or email or telephone us, we may use the contact details that you have provided to respond to you. We will not use these for marketing purposes unless you give us your express consent. We may retain these details on our system in relation to your enquiry;
– to provide our services to you;
– to improve and personalise our services;
– to take payments due to us;
– where you have agreed that we may do so, to send you details of our offers and promotions and other products and services that we think may be of interest to you;
– for internal analysis and research. For example, we may keep records of your date of birth, address/post code, relevant Latona Leisure Ltd property and interests to assist us to identify market trends;
– to host, administer, improve this website.; and/or
– for other purposes clearly stated on the page or other method in which you provide your information to us.
How do we share your personal information?
We may share your personal information with third parties in the following ways:
– We may pass your personal information between the hotels who are members of the Latona Leisure group for the purposes listed above. The Latona Leisure group includes Limpley Stoke Hotel, Leigh Park Hotel, Walton Park Hotel, Webbington Hotel and Spa. A full list of the Latona Leisure group of hotels is available by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
– As required by law;
– Where we need to do so in order to enforce our rights or protect our interests (for example, in order to enforce the terms of any contract that we have with you) or those of others (for example the rights and interests of other customers).
– We may pass your personal information to third parties for the prevention of crime, fraud, money laundering and for the tracing of debtors.
– As we develop our business, we might sell or buy group companies or other businesses. If we do so, this might involve transferring customer information relating to the relevant company or business to the person buying the business (who will only be permitted to use your personal information as outlined in this Privacy and Cookies Policy).
Use of your information for marketing purposes
When you provide your information, we give you the opportunity to choose to receive further information about products or services provided by the Latona Leisure group of hotels and other information which we believe may be of interest to you. You can opt out of receiving this information at any time by contacting the Operations Department, Latona Leisure Ltd, Limpley Stoke House, Lower Limpley Stoke, Bath BA3 6HZ.
If you opt-out of receiving marketing communications, we will keep a record on our system that you do not wish to receive communications from us.
You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in the personal information we hold about you. You also have the right to ask for a copy of the information held by us. As a security measure, we may require proof of your identity before we make any changes to your information or provide a copy of your information. We reserve the right to charge a small administrative charge if you ask to access your information.
Please contact the Operations Department, Latona Leisure Ltd, Limpley Stoke House, Lower Limpley Stoke, Bath BA3 6HZ if you wish to update your information, correct any inaccuracies or obtain a copy of your personal information.
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer or mobile device by a website’s server and are commonly used on the internet. It contains anonymous information, for example a unique identifier and the name of the website, as well as some numbers and digits. We use them to:
- remember your preferences, and items you have placed in your shopping cart;
- collect information that will help us understand visitors’ browsing habits on our website;
- compile statistical reports on website activity, e.g. number of visitors and the pages they visit;
- temporarily store any information which you may enter in tools, such as calculators or demonstrations on our website;
- in some cases, remember information about you when you visit our site. We may need to do this to provide some of our services;
- in some cases, information about your booking so you can return to it at a later stage.
We also collect Non-Personal Information when you voluntarily provide this information to us. Additionally, we may aggregate or anonymize Personal Data in a manner such that the end product does not personally identify you or any other individual (e.g., by using Personal Data to calculate the percentage of our Site users who are from a particular geographic location).
We do not store any personal information in cookies that others could read and understand.
We use three types of cookie:
These are temporary and are deleted as soon as you close your browser.
These are stored on your computer until they expire, or you remove them. Persistent cookies store your personal preferences such as your language preferences on multi-lingual sites to make subsequent visits easier. They also for example remember questions we have asked you previously, such as a request to complete an online survey. A persistent cookie will prevent you from being asked to complete the same survey every time you visit the website.
Third party cookies
In addition, we may engage third party tracking and advertising providers to act on Latona Leisure Ltd behalf to track and analyze your usage of our Site through the use of such automatic data collection technologies. These third parties collect and share with us, as we may request, Site usage information about visits to our Site, measure and research the effectiveness of our advertisements, track page usage and paths followed during visits through our Site, help us target and track use of our Internet banner advertisements on our Site and on other sites, and track use of other links from our marketing partners’ sites to our Site. We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. Our website may also use a website recording service which may record mouse clicks, mouse movements, page scrolling and any text keyed into website forms. Data collected by this service is used to improve our website usability. The information collected is stored and is used for aggregated and statistical reporting and is not shared with anybody else.
Website Marketing Optimisation
Our website may also use software to improve your user journey by identifying areas you have visited before or areas you may be interested in. To do this we may drop persistent and session cookies onto your computer or device. The information collected is safely stored and is also used for aggregated and statistical reporting. We will not collect any Personal Data.
Accepting or rejecting cookies
Most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. The “Help” function within your browser should tell you how to do this.
If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.
Further information about cookies
Changes to this Policy
We may update this Privacy and Cookies Policy from time to time to ensure that you are kept informed of how we use your personal information. We will notify you of any significant changes by flagging the updated policy on our website or by sending you an email.